Based in Galway, the West of Ireland, my client is currently looking for a Warranty Engineer to join their team due to growth and expansion, super opportunity with an fantastic client.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following;
● Responsible for the HW root cause analysis of returned warranty parts.
● Complete the necessary documentation at all stages in debug.
● HW troubleshooting using standard HW analysis tool tools
● Analyse data from different sources to identify debug paths.
● Support the development of Verification and system tests.
● Initial assessment and severity of issue, considering customer & technical impact.
● Supporting and coaching sites in HW analysis methods for analysis autonomy
● Ensuring problem solving is done with the clients QRQC and PDCA processes.
● Interface and coordinate with Software Development teams.
● Communicate technical issues both internally and to customers
● Degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent
● Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in analysis of electronic assemblies, PCB’s
● Excellent analysis skills in trouble-shooting electronic module failures in embedded systems
● Electronics measuring equipment i.e. Canoe etc
● 16 bit & 32 bit microcontrollers (Microchip, Freescale)
● Analysis of electronic assemblies, PCB’s
● Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
● Familiar with SMT manufacturing processes
For more information please call me on 087 9728431 or firstname.lastname@example.org