Based in Galway, the West of Ireland, my client is currently looking for a Warranty Engineer to join their team due to growth and expansion, super opportunity with an fantastic client.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following;
● Responsible for the SW root cause analysis of returned warranty parts.
● Complete the necessary documentation at all stages in debug.
● SW troubleshooting using standard tools including DTC analysis.
● Analyse data from different sources to identify debug paths.
● Develop automated test and diagnostic scripts to support testing.
● Develop Test SW for deep root cause analysis.
● Support the development of Verification and system tests.
● Initial assessment and severity of issue, considering customer & technical impact.
● Supporting and coaching sites in SW analysis methods for analysis autonomy
● Ensuring problem solving is done with The client QRQC and PDCA processes.
● Interface and coordinate with Software Development teams in Vale.
● Communicate technical issues both internally and to customers
● 3 Years of experience in SW development.
● Demonstrated ability within SW troubleshooting and problem solving methodologies
● SW Test and ECU bench setup
● Good knowledge of I2C, SPI and CAN networks and evidence of Debug experience
● UDS / Diagnostic protocols
● Good knowledge of C and working knowledge of C++
● Working knowledge of microprocessors
● Demonstrated experience of debugging SW
● Canoe, Lauterbach, etc
● Python programming desirable
● Bachelor's Degree in computer science
For more information please call me on 0879728431 or firstname.lastname@example.org