Research, Design & Delivery of Series Production Test Solutions for New Products to meet Project Milestones.
- Drive Test Engineering best practices including S/W & H/W standardisation from Prototyping through to Series Production.
- Deliver all P1 projects as per Industrial Test Engineering Guidelines (GSI-RD-H01-0000-540):
▪ Provide requirements to DFT, PFMEAs & Design Reviews
▪ Support Test Specification delivery from R&D Project Engineer
▪ Complete Test Coverage reports
▪ Deliver Technical developments to support Test requirements
▪ Complete and Ensure acceptable Capabilities and GRRs on all measurable parameters identified in the Test Specification
▪ Create and deploy Good and Bad Test Parts
- Work closely with Test Tools Development and Project Teams in delivering new projects
- Provide training to Technician/Engineering Group as part of Project handover to Production
- Support New Production Equipment Deliveries
- Development/ Integration/ Testing of Product Test Sequences
- Ensure all Software supplied by you or 3rd parties are sufficiently tested as per best practice before deploying to production systems
- Ensure all software is version controlled and has a traceable change history.
- Develop Test Sequences on existing Bespoke Test sequencer and NI Test Platforms.
- Integration of Test applications to Automated Production Processes
- Liaise with P1 Design Engineers (Hardware/Software & Mechanical), Process Engineering in the Design, Development and Delivery of Test System Solutions and provide input/updates to DFT, DFMs,PFMEAs & Design Reviews.
- Specify and Design test fixtures, considering Poka Yoke techniques, etc.
- Support design and development of all fixturing required for your process
- Generation of Qualification Plan and statistical data to validate product test strategy
- Ensure the change control process is strictly adhered to and that where relevant changes are presented to the Technical committees
- Ensure the Install, Operational and Process Qualifications are strictly followed
- Ensure where relevant the deviation and ECR/ECO processes are strictly followed
- Timing Plans required for all projects
- Best Documentation practice to be followed at all times
- Generation of Technical & Training documentation where required
- Degree/Diploma in Electronics Engineering/Mechatronics or Equivalent
- Minimum 2 Years Experience within Electronics Manufacturing Environment
- NI LabView and TestStand Experience are considered beneficial.
- Software Programming Skills – C, C++ or similar are considered beneficial.
- General Software Packages skills – Microsoft Office Suite, Minitab, etc.
- Experience with Automation equipment (Sensors, I/O, PLC’s, Robotics) are considered beneficial.
- Experience in document writing is required, i.e. procedures, specifications, reports, etc.
- Experience with CAD packages, CadStar, SolidWorks, etc would be beneficial.
- Must have excellent debug and problem solving skills.
- Project management skills are considered beneficial.
- Knowledge of DFT(Design for Test) principles for PCB and Final Assembly are considered beneficial
For more information please call me on 0879728431 or firstname.lastname@example.org