Client in the West of Ireland currently looking for a SW Product Technical Manager – Responsibilities include:
- Delivers the SW product.
- Plans and tracks the milestones and management activities of the SW project.
- Chairs the SW review meetings.
- Initiates corrective actions in case of deviations from the plan.
- Makes sure that necessary resources and information are identified, allocated and used.
Accountable for the deliverables:
In charge of the robust design in line with the targets
Adherence to Software Processes as required.
Applies Standardization rules, exceptionally will request de standardizations based on sound justifications.
Call for all necessary design reviews, ensuring any resulting actions are addressed in a timely manner.
Represent the R&D Software function at the customer
Interface with the customer for the R&D Software subjects of the project, break down and cascade internally customer requests and needs
Collaborate and coordinate between teams to ensure successful delivery of the product.
Report and escalate to his project manager or hierarchical manager as needed
Responsible for the detailed scheduling and budgeting
Contribute to the identification of the needs in terms of resources, equipment’s, investments
Establish detail break down of the activities to meet the milestones
Follow activities and spending of his scope to meet his allowed budget
Manage the SW Review Process
Functional Safety-SW: Perform SW Component Qualification, Perform ISO26262 SW Compliance Matrix
Setup Software Development Plan and perform Technical Reviews
Report SW Project Status
Plan, Prepare and Monitor Software Design Review
Management of the contributors
Daily management of all R&D contributors, dedicated or not
Assign to them the work packages needed
Regular review with his/her R&D manager or Product Manager and other relevant managers to check alignment between needs and availabilities
- Degree in Electronics, Computer, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ Product/Project or Engineering Management, preferably ADAS/AD industry.
- Exposure to complex automotive Mechatronics and Software Products.
- Product and Project Management
- Budget management and commercials such as product cost structure
- Cross functional leadership