Reporting to the Image Quality Manager and leading a team of highly skilled engineers, the Camera Tuning Manager will be responsible for the day to day management, development and delivery of state of the art Image Signal Processing (ISP) tuning configuration and optimisation across the full range of platforms and applications.
● Manage the planning, development and delivery of best in class Camera Tuning projects in line with the development process and to ensure all relevant project milestones are achieved.
● Host weekly reviews with your team to align on timing, maturity and risks in their relevant projects and support in a timely manner
● Grow and develop the Camera Tuning Team, and associated lab, tools, and software infrastructure to ensure the client remains a market leader in this area
● Provide Technical Leadership to the team and further develop the Camera Tuning Development Process to ensure both internal and customer milestones are fully transparent, respected and efficiently achieved (inc. Design Reviews, IAT Reports, Peer Reviews, Demo’s and industrial readiness)
● Review Customer Requirements, critically access their feasibility, and translate into internal system & software requirements
● Actively coordinate with Systems Architects, Software Architects, Software and Test engineers to ensure full planning, implementation and traceability of requirements relating to feature development.
● Validate the Image Quality performance to the latest industry standards and Automotive Regulations where applicable
● Drive continuous improvement in the camera tuning process and image quality KPI’s including automatic testing and report generation, software based tuning on raw scene catalogues, HIL testing and IQ testing for system test
● Manage the training and development of your team in line with the clients best practices and to ensure continued technical and personal development (inc. 5mm, 1:1’s, Individual training plans, AAI’s, publications and presentations)
● Interface directly to counterparts at OEM’s to plan and agree development of a given project and to participate in Workshops
● Work closely with Optics and Embedded Algorithm Teams within the Image Quality department.
● Manage the supplier FAE team to support NPI, Volume Production and benchmarking activities as required
● Drive continuous improvement in Supplier development tools and ISP roadmaps to optimise the overall Image Quality performance
● Perform research into new vision technology, ideas, and approaches to ensure the organisation remains abreast of all leading edge/emerging vision technologies.
● Work innovatively and creatively within the group with a particular focus on protecting innovation and IP through the patent process
● Minimum 5 years Camera Tuning Experience with a proven track record
● Strong understanding of Imaging and Image Signal Processing
● Understand of Optics Fundamentals
● Strong programming skills (C, C++, Mathlab, Python, Labview etc)
● Excellent English language communication skills, both written and verbal
● High level of innovation and motivation
● Energetic, process driven, results orientated mindset
● Specialisation in one or more of these areas preferred: Image Processing, Signal Processing, Optics, Computer Vision
● Experience with embedded devices (e.g. ARM and DSP)
● Automotive industry experience.
● Experience with PC-based simulation tools
● Experience developing software for embedded platforms.
Image Quality, Imaging, Optics, Image Processing, Image Sensors, Video Processing, Image Quality, video encoding/decoding, optical flow, segmentation, classification, machine learning, deep learning, video compression
For more information please call me on 0879728431 or email@example.com