Super opportunity for a strong project engineer to join my client in Galway, super role, super company.
You will be responsible for the delivery of the process within the project milestones, responsible for detailed process design, development and delivery of the projects on time and within budget while ensuring lean process design principals.
● Attendance at Project Meetings & delivering on Open Issues assigned.
● Attendance & Presentation of Process at Customer meetings both onsite & off-site.
● Define Process Development Milestones
● Analysing RFQs to estimate the Process Set-Up Costs and Labour content.
● Perform & Lead Process & Logistics Reviews
● Define the Process Flow
● Perform Process FMEA
● Co-ordinate/Facilitate the DFM Reviews with relevant Design & Test Engineers for each Process Step on PFC.
● Complete Process Design Simulations – Cardboard Mock-Ups.
● Perform Lean Process Design Reviews – Phase by Phase.
● Generation & Execution of Process Qualification Plans & Report.
● Prepare & Conduct Full Day Production Runs(FDPR)
● Complete Risk Assessments – detailed analysis of H & S issues in advance of the introduction of New Equipment/Processes and post commissioning.
Qualifications and Experience
● Degree/Diploma in Manufacturing/Mechanical/Industrial/Electronics Engineering or Equivalent
● Minimum 5 Years Experience within Electronics Manufacturing Environment (ideally Automotive Electronics)
● Working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Design, APQP, PPAP MSA, PFMEAs, DFM Rules & 5S.
● Experience in Project Managing the delivery of volume manufacturing solutions.
● Experience with CAD packages, AutoCAD, CADStart, SolidWorks, etc would be beneficial.
For more information, please call me on 0879728431 or annemarie@Amfconsulting.ie