My client, based in the West or Ireland are currently recruiting for Hardware engineers due to expansion, excellent company working on state of the art projects
● Research system and embedded hardware design solutions
● Schematic design and development of embedded systems.
● Review and approval of PCB layouts – ensure PCB layout is optimized for EMC performance.
● Carry out design calculations including worst case and thermal analysis.
● Carry out design simulations
● Generation of hardware design requirements
● Efficient day-to-day technical guidance and management of assigned resources.
● Support electronic testing of prototypes including: EMI/RFI, Environmental and ESD.
● Evaluation of new technologies and design trade-offs.
● Lead HW DFMEA & DFM&T hardware activities
● Manage technical communication on HW topics with the customer
● Responsibility for identifying & scheduling all hardware development tasks in conjunction
with relevant Project Manager. Generation of timing plans for same.
● Adhere to Internal & Customer Procedures
● Keep up to date with new Standards in the Industry
● Degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent
● Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in electronic design
● Excellent circuit analysis & trouble-shooting skills
● Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
For more information please call me on 087 9728431 or annemarie@Amfconsulting.ie